Monday, March 5, 2012

Altered Box - Tilda


Hello there everyone!!! Another month has gone, before we knew it 2012 is almost over ;o)  I'm having a break again for a week or so from my full time job ;o) it means, I have more time to make some projects to share to everyone.  And today, I have this altered box which is sitting on my table for quite sometime, thought of finishing it. 

Here I have used "Tilda on the Loose" from Bon Voyage Collection 2010


And Doohikey "So Wrapped Tilda Lace" from Sweet Crazy Love Collection 2012 
along with that is the Spellbinder Oval & Scallop
Martha Stewart Border Punches 
and the Doiley cut from a very good friend Swati.


And I have used several WOC Flowers like Tulips
and small Rose Flowers


Added a Liquid Pearl - Pink on my Scallop
and color my Tilda with Copic Markers & Sketch


I would like to enter this Altered Gift Box to the following Challenges;


Hope you all like it ;o)
Now, I need to go back to my working table to finish some order cards.
Have a wonderful week everyone!!!


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous box and great layout. LOvely colouring.
    Hugs! Brittany, xoxo
    http://mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your work Susan...lyk lyk lyk lyk and super lyk...a gazillion times...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, what a fab keepsake, thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous creation. I love the image you've used and the details also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours great Tilda & layout fab embellies

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at WOC with your beautiful work!

    Regards Malin

    ReplyDelete