Thursday, September 22, 2011

Wedding Frame


Hi Ladies!!!  Hope everyone is doing well.  One more day and it's weekend ;o)  another thing that I am looking forward too, is the weather !!! It's becoming favorable now, in the morning we get about 28/30 but in the afternoon, it's still reaching 40/42 degrees.  But I am sure in another few weeks, we can spend our weekend at the park with friends and relatives.


Ohhhhh !!!! Yahhhh, I am still in the mood of decorating a FRAME, I still have few more stocks, hiding underneath my table :o)  I got this frames long time back from IKEA, I just love the frame, simple design and the colour "white" just suits my Magnolia Stamps ;o)

So, here you goooo ;o)  I am not sure if the stamps called Loving Couple from the Collection of Wedding and my Tilda, well I guess it's also from Wedding Collections ;o) 





Coloured them with a combination of Copic Ciao & Tria Markers, paper flowers mostly are from Magnolia too.

Other tools & embellishments used in this project;

1.  "KEY & LOVE" charm from our local scrapbook shop "Creative Hands"
2.  Tim Holtz small "JAR", KaiserCraft "MANEQUIN"
3.  Doilley, it's a handmade crochete from a very talented artist "YASMIN" .
4.  Tim Holtz Die Cut "CAGE Bird"
5.  Butterflies are Martha Stewart Punches & Magnolia die cut.
6.  Ribbon & Lace
7.  Crackle Accents, Diamond Stickles & Liquid Pearl - Ruby Red

I would like to enter this project in Totally Tilda Challenge #31 "Wedding"  And also to thank all DT members of Totally Tilda Challenge for choosing my Table Orginzer @ their Back to School Challenge #30 especially to DAWN and to the sponsor Nikkie many many Thanks. 

And to Simply Magnolia "Chabby Chic"

Hope you enjoyed this project as much as I do ;o)

Hugz,
Susan

9 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, shabby chic with a Victorian flair.
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning!! Thank you for playing along at Totally Tilda this time and good luck!!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...this is just stunning!!! Thanks for joining us at totally tilda & good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow gorgeous project, love your use of images and lovely colouring and detail, thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a beautiful project, beautiful coloring and flowers.
    hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful frame , Susan. You have really out done yourself !! I just love everything about it. And Tilda is really the cutest ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, just realize that this project was been selected @ Totally Tilda Challenge # 31 "Wedding", Yehehehee.... it was FUN...

    Thanks once again to all DT Members of Totally Tilda ;o)

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful and elegant altered project :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete