Thursday, November 24, 2011

Baby Frame


Hi everyone!!!! Good morning. I've miss my blog especially my Magnolia for the past few days, I had to finished my Cherry Blossom (Sakura) Tree "Quilling" for the 1st U.A.E. Quilling Exhibition held in U.A.Q. organized by our dear friend Amna.

This morning, I managed to finish one frame & gift tags for our dear friend Eloi, hope she like it ;o)


I just simply love adding some charm like the one here "Tiny Baby Shoe"





 
 & This is me & my Quilled Cherry Blossom "Sakura" Tree.  You can find more pictures here

Hope you like it ;o)


3 comments:

  1. hi san,

    wow!! thank you for this adorable frame!!! i am sure my friend will like it:) thanks for squeezing some of your time to make it.
    love it!!
    magkano utang ko?:)
    i need to find a nice and special wrap for this now...

    thanks and hugs!
    eloi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, your cherry blossom sakura is gorgeous... I looked at your picutres, wow, wow, wow...!!!
    Big Hugs,
    Mo

    ReplyDelete