Saturday, October 20, 2012

Distress Ink

Hi everyone, been so long.... And I have missed a lot making cards and other paper crafts projects and share it with you all.

Lately, I've been practising coloring with distress ink.  I got inspired with so many talented artists in TOMIC and somehow I feel board with Markers.   And here's my first finished Tilda in Distress Ink,



 
I've Used
Distress Ink-Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany
Vintage Photo, Scattered Straw, Stormy Sky
Spun Sugar & Black Soot
Paper is Langton 300g/ms

Just before I leave you all tonight, I just want to share some pictures taken @ Town Centre, Jumeirah.  Craft Land organized another successful "Pink Saw" for breast cancer patients here in the U.A.E.  We made some special cushion and bag for breast cancer patients. Thank you to my ever dearest husband, so proud of him, help us stuffing the cushion. Thank you Hal!!!




Good night everyone, have to finish my 1st card in Distress Ink ;o)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, great tilda! Hugs, Brittany, xx
    http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete