Friday, December 14, 2012

Distress Ink




Good morning everyone!!! For the 1st time after 9 years, I'm having a straight 2 months vacation leave and what makes me more happy it's a paid vacation leave ;o)
And right now I'm with my mom’s place in Naga, Camarines Sur, Philippines and yesterday weather was great, raining and kinda cold which made me feel in the mood to color.

Will keep coloring the rest of my stay here ;o)



& here's a glimpse of the fine rainy day in our place ;o)
 
Thanks for stopping by!!! 'till next....
 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloured. Always nice to have those in stock.
    Have a happy vacation !

    Hugs, Marjan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a great vacation. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have wonderful coloring factory !

    ReplyDelete