Saturday, February 16, 2013

Doo-Bee-Pops



Still very cold outside, but the sun showed up ;o) What a fabolous day to start making cards ;o)

I know everyone is talking about Doo-Bee-Pops, and just cant resist too, to have a try ;o)

Used Tailor Tilda
Yah!!! I'm in the mood to stitch too ;o)
 
 Colored my image in Distress Ink; Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar, Age Mahogany, Pumice Stone, Walnut Stain & Wild Honey

And used Tim Holts Alterations "Movers & Shapers"for my Doo-Bee-Pops
 
 Added some RhinesTone & made a little pink rose ribbon embroidery

 And embellishment

I just simply love this eye glasses
 
Hope you all like it, as much as I do.
'till next!!! Have a good weekend to you all ;o)



 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my God...what a gorgeous creation! I really love this card! Amazing!
    Martina

    ReplyDelete