Friday, September 2, 2011

Another Challenge @ TOMIC "Back to School"


Hello everyone!!! It's a start of our weekend here in the U.A.E. Weather is still the same, but we are hoping that in another few weeks, it will be favorable to us.

I am still overwhelmed and excited to be a part of the Design Team MAGNOLIA ;o) Thank you ladies, to Lena whose been very sweet and accommodating, to Ling & Alberto whom I've chatted yesterday @ FB.  Again "Thank You" for all the Warm Welcome. Still can't believe it !!!!

As I couldn’t wait to start working with all the talented artist @ Magnolia. I would like to share this project "Desk Organizer for Daddy's Little Princess" - TOMIC CHALLENGE # 13 "Back to School"


I have few more of this box ;o) to alter.  Got this one from a bookstore as Freebies, think I have to stop by at that shop to get more Freebies


I am not sure if I am qualified to enter this into Challenge @ Totally Tilda Challenge #30 "Back to School" http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/ too, since I am a DT Now!!!! jejeje... Anyhow, in case not, I am just here to share ;o)

Few Supplies & Tools I've used in this project that I can remember:

Tilda Images coloured by my Copic Ciao & Sketch Marker
ButterFly & Border Punches - Martha Stewart
Lace & Gold Beads Thread - from Philippines
Prima Flowers
Diamond Stickles
EP Pattern Papers
Memento Black Tuxedo

Thanks for stopping by ;o)


5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is very creative and perfect for our challenge, of course you can join in our challenge! Thank you for playing along at Totally Tilda and good luck.

    Hugs Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG...Beautiful! thanks for joining us at totally tilda & good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan!!
    WOW your Back to School project is faboulous!!:) So much work..:)
    So great to have you with us in the Magnolia DT!!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this back to school caddy you created! Wow I must try this project! Beautiful job, Susan! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic project, thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda 'Back to school challenge'
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete