Hi Ladies!!! Hope everyone is doing well. One more day and it's weekend ;o) another thing that I am looking forward too, is the weather !!! It's becoming favorable now, in the morning we get about 28/30 but in the afternoon, it's still reaching 40/42 degrees. But I am sure in another few weeks, we can spend our weekend at the park with friends and relatives.
Ohhhhh !!!! Yahhhh, I am still in the mood of decorating a FRAME, I still have few more stocks, hiding underneath my table :o) I got this frames long time back from IKEA, I just love the frame, simple design and the colour "white" just suits my Magnolia Stamps ;o)
So, here you goooo ;o) I am not sure if the stamps called Loving Couple from the Collection of Wedding and my Tilda, well I guess it's also from Wedding Collections ;o)
Coloured them with a combination of Copic Ciao & Tria Markers, paper flowers mostly are from Magnolia too.
Other tools & embellishments used in this project;
1. "KEY & LOVE" charm from our local scrapbook shop "Creative Hands"
2. Tim Holtz small "JAR", KaiserCraft "MANEQUIN"
3. Doilley, it's a handmade crochete from a very talented artist "YASMIN" .
4. Tim Holtz Die Cut "CAGE Bird"
5. Butterflies are Martha Stewart Punches & Magnolia die cut.
6. Ribbon & Lace
7. Crackle Accents, Diamond Stickles & Liquid Pearl - Ruby Red
I would like to enter this project in Totally Tilda Challenge #31 "Wedding" And also to thank all DT members of Totally Tilda Challenge for choosing my Table Orginzer @ their Back to School Challenge #30 especially to DAWN and to the sponsor Nikkie many many Thanks.
And to Simply Magnolia "Chabby Chic"
Hope you enjoyed this project as much as I do ;o)